Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Imagine yourself


                                                                  Imagine Yourself!
 Why you always want, what you can't have?
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?
I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, and Discover.

Well, this is my first blog ever about some true and motivational quotes. Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment